Heartland Roofing Siding and Windows is a local family-owned, operated, and success-driven commercial roofing company with an A+ rating with the BBB. We currently are looking for an assistant roofing service technician to join our growing team which has a consistent reputation for top-quality work.
If you share a passion for working in a fast-paced, rapid growth company committed to professional excellence, apply today and we’d love to consider you!
- Perform roof pre-inspections
- Measure and cut project materials
- Smooth and level roof surfaces
- Load and Install roofing materials
- Complete site set up and clean up
- Perform repairs on all types of roofing systems
- Dedication to construction safety
- Ability to establish and keep positive working relationships with peers, customers, and other contractors
- Ability to lift to 75 pounds of heavy materials and tools
- Ability to work outside year-round with extensive bending, kneeling, and walking.
- Willingness to work cooperatively with a team to get the job done
- Willingness to learn new skills/trade
- 21 years old
- Driver’s License - 5 year minimum with a clean driving record
- Ability to work at heights
- Software/Technical experience a plus
- Pay: $20.00Schedule:
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday, and some Saturdays
- Des Moines and/or Cedar Rapids
This Job Is:
- A job for which military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Please email resumes or simply click the apply button.