Heartland Roofing Siding and Windows is a local family-owned, operated, and success-driven commercial roofing company with an A+ rating with the BBB. We currently are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our growing team which has a consistent reputation for top-quality work. The Site Supervisor should have a strong background in residential and commercial roofing, residential siding, and overall construction, someone who knows the ins and outs of the industry and is looking to be a part of a great team.
If you share a passion for working in a fast-paced, rapid growth company committed to professional excellence, apply today and we’d love to consider you!
Job Description & Qualifications:
- Responsible for the overall planning, executing, quality and success of a project from start to finish. Must be able to function under minimal supervision.
- Ability to successfully analyze blueprints and project specifications. Communicate with client, manufacturer, and ownership on all project details.
- Coordinate internal and external resources and vendors while staying within budget. Working with suppliers, ordering necessary materials, coordinating subcontractors, etc.
- Represent the company and participating in construction meetings.
- Manage any changes to the project scope, schedule, and cost.
- Document daily progress and conditions at the job site.
- Ensuring inventory of materials received at the project site.
- Complete project closeout documents.
- Must have an overall knowledge of all types of commercial roofing systems and minor commercial siding.
- Must be well organized, possess great multi-tasking capabilities, be able to think on their feet and make decisions quickly. Confident, enthusiastic, and driven to succeed!
- 2+ year’s supervisor and project management experience in the construction field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, computer and phone navigation skills.
- 5+ years of functional experience in commercial roofing, including inspections
- Registered Roof Observer (RRO) a plus
- Knowledge of all common commercial roofing systems (low slope and steep slope), and the ability to identify and record system deficiencies.
- Ability to access building sites to inspect and assess the roof, and/or to inspect and observe roof replacement/remediation construction projects.
- Ability to estimate roof age and remaining service life of all common commercial roofing systems
- Read and understand blueprints and specifications.
- Ability to observe in-process construction replacement or repair project work, and to confirm the work is being performed in accordance with Construction Documents (plans/specs).
- Technically competent with field data collection tools
- Basic computer skills
- Willingness to travel
- Team player with good communication skills
- Ability to communicate with Building Owner’s Representatives about building enclosure contractor construction progress, and/or problems that may arise and proper course of corrective action.
- Recruit qualified employees for the company
- Work with crews to maintain and improve morale
- Enforce company policies and standards
- During daily job site, visits conduct a safety check
- The individual in this position must be comfortable routinely standing, sitting, climbing or kneeling in order to conduct a thorough inspection
- The ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds is also required
- MUST have a good driving record
Salary: TBD Upon Experience
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High-stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
What Can Heartland Roofing Siding and Windows Offer You?
- Growth - We have more than quadrupled our business over the past few years and are presently expanding into more new markets.
- Advancement - We have recently promoted many internal staff members to senior management positions and offer external training.
- Security - We operate profitably and are enhancing the benefits and care of our employees.
- Professionalism - We are investing heavily in quality improvements and establishing industry-best operations.
- Teamwork - We are focused on assisting each other and working together to take care of our customers.